Skip to main content

Place of pain

In my place of pain
Where my feet are lost
Where my hands are short
.....meet me there.

My tears spell my pain
My call says I'm lost
Where your blood paves the way
.....take me there.

My fall is long and deep
And I stray with so much ease
As though I belong to the wild
........bring me home.

When fear is all I feel
When I tremble from within
As darkness fills my days
....shine your light

When i drown in guilt
When shame covers me
When I cannot come to you
..........come to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthdays-stockdays

nenchinten@yahoo.ca  My 5 year old son, Jonathan asked me the most amusing question the other day....Daddy, how come im small? why am i not 6 yet? I looked down at him with a smile and said, "slow down, we all get older eventually, someday, you just might wish you were younger", i answered. I'm not sure he understood that line, but i am certain those words will come around sometime in his life. It is quite ironic how boys so eagerly seek to be men only to realize that time is a field of mixed blessings. Being young may be a sort of convenience, especially where one is born in the ideal environment....otherwise being young is a state of defenselessness and the eagerness of boys to be men is hinged on the ideals of self preservation. In the path of growth, dreams are forged. Dreams that define, direct and redirect life's choices, life is the battle fought to achieve, conquer, possess, dominate, realize and attain the goals birthed by those dreams. Slowly but steadi...